Saturday, October 16, 2010

Young Family Dental


If you value your teeth at all please don't go here. I don't know the exact number, but the majority of the people I have talked to have either permanent damage, worse teeth problems, or problems in general since going there. They have 3 locations in Utah County. I know one person who has permanent nerve damage in her bottom lip and I know personally for me I have teeth that have crumbled because of them. They did things against my wishes. Things that would cost me more out of pocket than I could afford now I constantly have infection in one of my molars that they dug out and created. Which I told them not to since it had been that way for years. 

If you have had problems please leave your comment below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment