Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks

 

newattribute

I did of course did not get my lovely marks from being pregnant, but from being overweight.  I tried this about 2 or 3 months ago and just barely bought my second tube of it. It is great and it last long time.  I have only recently really started to use it regularly. Because it is concentrated I use it when I get out of the bath/shower and I use less of it. I also have lovely scars from a breast reduction. This has made some remarkable difference on my stretch marks and scars.  They are getting smaller and not so red/purple. I love this stuff! It has made a great difference on them. Even though I am the only one who sees them right now I am not so embarrassed by them anymore. Oh this isn't greasy like some things. Which I also love! I hate the greasy feeling. So if you have stretch marks or other scars on your body I would highly recommend this.  *****


This is from the website...

Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks



Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks helps improve the appearance of stretch marks with a special combination of COCOA BUTTER, VITAMIN E, COLLAGEN, and ELASTIN.  It lubricates the skin to help it retain its natural elasticity and moisture.  This non-greasy cream relieves the dryness associated with stretched skin due to pregnancy and smoothes stretch marks due to weight loss.


http://www.palmers.com/product/detail.php?ID=74&SID=6#

No comments:

Post a Comment