Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dentek Triple Clean Floss Picks


 I hate flossing with the string. I always have. I don't know if it is my short stubby fingers or the weird shape of my mouth on the inside. So I avoided it for years til one day on a shopping trip to WalMart I stumbled upon these. They are great and wonderful! I love them! I do break some of the thread things because of how tight the space is between my teeth or because of the hideous dental work that Young Family Dental did on my teeth. (Hmm that needs to be a beauty review.) I love how these clean my teeth so wonderfully. I love the clean feeling I get between my teeth after I use these! I highly recommend these!

Why didn't someone think of this sooner? Rolled floss officially became a thing of the past with the advent of our Triple Clean Floss Pick. They remove food particles and plaque using mint-waxed floss pre-strung on an easy-to-maneuver handle. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, we added a tongue scraper to the head of the handle and a textured, contoured pick to aid in food particle removal and gum stimulation.

Flossing Instructions: Gently slide floss up and down between teeth allowing the floss to wrap around teeth. Clean above and below the gum line. Rinse as necessary.

Tongue Scraping Instructions: Extend your tongue. Place the Tongue Scraper on the back of your tongue and pull forward, skimming the surface of your tongue. Rinse as necessary.

Pick Instructions: Place pick between teeth and gently press against the gum. Use an in and out motion to remove food particles and stimulate gums. Rinse as necessary.



http://www.dentek.com/store/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=24

No comments:

Post a Comment