Saturday, October 16, 2010

BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 with Double the Retinol

I have always hated my lips especially the top lips. They have always been on the thin side and disappeared. I hated it. Also disliked my smile. My friend Eva is an Avon rep and I ordered this from her in two colors. Chocolate Frosting and Cocoa. Chocolate Frosting was a little darker than I preferred, but I still love it. You don't have to wear it every day, but I have learned you need to wear it at least once or twice a week. Which is okay with me. I love it so much. I love the lipstick. It doesn't feel too heavy or thick or anything like that. It doesn't bleed or anything. 

After seeing this picture of my lips my guy friend Robert said they are "Luscious, kissable lips." Never before have I been told that. He said seeing that picture of my lips makes him want to kiss them. LOL I laughed and blushed with happiness. I finally have thicker fuller lips that apparently at least one man wants to kiss. :) So if you are tired of the thin lip club you definitely need this!!!! 
P.S. If you need an Avon Rep I know two. One in Lehi and one in Provo so let me know! I will hook you up! Both have online stores as well!
Get smoother, fuller-looking lips. 
2X the Retinol for smoother-than-ever lips. Retinol is formulated to minimize wrinkles and boost collagen so lips appear more full & lush. Now we’ve doubled the retinol for greater results. 
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=301&pdept_id=311&dept_id=0&pf_id=10241

No comments:

Post a Comment