Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scar Zone® Scar Diminishing Cream with Green Tea

 I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and one problem is that it causes facial hair. I have a little bit on my chin. One day I went to shave my chin (yes I know not the greatest and need to try something else. LOL) the razor was brand new and I wasn't paying attention. I cut my chin, good chunk in a check mark shape. I was horrified! I hate scars on my face. I already have issues about my face! I have too big of nose etc. LOL Oh the joys of being a woman. LOL Well I had used scarZone in the past and it work so I bought a new tube. It is working wonders on my newest not so beauty mark. I also use it on my breast from my breast reduction scars from about 15 years ago and some other sores I had on them. This medication is kicking butt! I love it. I would recommend it to anyone who has scars that they want to get rid of, especially on the face. It is the cheapest I found on the market. The website even has a dollar off coupon. I found it Walmart for I believe it was $9.95.


SCAR ZONE® SCAR DIMINISHING CREAM WITH GREEN TEA
Scar Zone® Scar Diminishing Cream with Green Tea
  • Reduces the visibility of scars
  • Works on new or older scars
  • Can be worn under makeup
  • Formulated with Green Tea
  • Guaranteed results
Massaging Scar Zone into the scar begins the process of reducing its appearance by helping it fade, diminish and become less noticeable. When massaged into the scar twice daily, Scar Zone even helps raised and discolored scars become flatter, softer, smoother and closer to the skin's own natural tone. Green Tea's combination of antioxidants and EGCG helps restore healthy looking skin.
Scar Zone works on new wounds that have healed or on older scars that are still visible. So no matter how long you've had the scar, Scar Zone should help. It can be worn under makeup and under clothing because it will not stain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment