Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No nonsense® Super Soft Cushioned Crew Socks - Dedicated to Kellen McAffee


This Beauty Review blog entry is dedicated to my friend Kellen McAffee. He suggested this topic and I figured it is only right to dedicate this to a lover of socks... not the cat, but the foot wear. ;)


No nonsense® Super Soft Cushioned Crew Socks

  • Cushioned sole for added comfort
  • Soft and breathable

“We don't call this line of socks "ahh, said the foot" for nothing. A perfect blend of cotton, nylon and rayon give these socks an incredibly soft feel. Just let your feet be the judge.”

The above is from their website and I did judge for myself and believe me my feet did say “ahh” I say “ahh”. I have never been a fan of socks. I have a high dislike for these atrocious things. I refused to wear them. My feet are unfortunately very sensitive. Socks that you can feel every stitch and all the other ickiness didn't work. I couldn't wear them. Than one day many moons ago I bought a bag of socks. Haven't really worn them... they had gotten mixed up with someone else socks. The other day I was freezing and I put these socks on my feet. I was like “aww”. I feel in love with these socks. My feet don't hurt or burn or are not irritated in anyway. LOVE IT!!! My feet feel pretty and pampered. I am not too big of a fan of the length of the socks because of my arthritis, but I found out tonight they have short cuffs! LOVE THAT!!!  Plus they are reasonably priced.
I highly recommend these to everyone!!! 

THANKS AGAIN KELLEN!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment